adapted from allrecipes.com
- 2 salmon fillets
- lemon pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 T. vegetable oil (I usually skip)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place each fillet in a tinfoil wrapper.
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved (I usually take the lazy route and just splash all the ingredients on each fish). Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (Usually I don't have time to marinate and believe me- it still manages to taste wonderful!)
- Put tinfoil packages on a cookie sheet (making sure there is a little vent in the tinfoil top) and bake for 15-20 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.