- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles. Seal really well!! Layer each rectangle with a couple teaspoons of the chopped pepperoni and even amounts of mozzarella cheese. Roll tightly lengthwise and slice each into 4 or more pieces.
- Roll should look like this before slicing into 4 pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce or ranch for dipping.