- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 10 T melted butter
- 1 1/3 c. Nesquick Chocolate Flavor (dry mix)
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. vanilla yogurt
- 2 t. vanilla
Pizza Factory Breadsticks
Mix until smooth then let raise for 10 minutes. Roll out dough into a large square on a floured surface. Brush with melted (real) butter mixed with garlic and then sprinkle with kosher salt. Fold in half and cut into 1 inch strips. Twist and place on a cooking sheet. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes to raise. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately after baking, brush with more garlic butter and sprinkle with kosher salt and grated parmesan cheese.
Serve with marinara, alfredo sauce, or ranch for dipping.
*Dough also makes a great pizza dough, just roll out into a large circle, add your favorite toppings, and bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Holy yummy! These were super fast, which is great when you don't have time for rising cycles. We all devoured these babies. They make 2 pans, the picture ain't that great. Next time my twists will be prettier. Try these tomorrow!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addiction. Add the salt and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until fluffy but still soft. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Great cookies! Make sure not to overbake, as they will set up nicely on the cookie sheet after baking for about 8 minutes and taste best not well-done! This recipe uses a lot of cocoa which makes it extra chocolatey.