Friday, March 21, 2008

Cranberry Chicken (or pork)

Cranberry Chicken

  • 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
  • 2/3 c. French Dressing (I use fat free and it's great)
  • 1 can cranberry sauce (I use whole berry)
  • 3 chicken breasts

Place in crockpot on top of chicken breasts and cook for several hours. Serve with rice or potatoes. Makes a great gravy- take off the lid for the last 1/2 hour of cooking to thicken the sauce.

Our family eats this pretty well. I love it with Betty Crocker Sour Cream Chive instant potatoes. I prefer instant over real- I know it's crazy. The kids eat corn too! Thanks Megan. The smoothie is there, too. We have it 5 nights out of 7. I put 4 carrots in it without kids noticing. Just make sure it's blended well!

1 comment:

LC said...

I made this tonight with garlic mashed potatoes and it was all so yummy. The chicken had a really great flavor. I'll definitely make this one again.