- 1 egg
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
- 1 box yellow cake
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 15 oz. can pumpkin (or almost 2 cups)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4-1/2 c. heavy cream (I just used milk- start with the least amount of milk, then add more if need)
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a jelly-roll pan (sheet pan) with cooking spray.
- Place ingredients from cake mix to pumpkin in a bowl, mixing a minute or two until blended well. Pour into pan, spreading evenly.
- Place butter in microwave-safe bowl, and heat in microwave until melted, close to a minute. Add brown sugar and cinnamon to bowl, mixing until incorporated. Drizzle the whole mixture over cake and then use a knife to swirl into the batter.
- Bake cake for 30-35 minutes. Mix powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over warm cake. Cool 20 minutes and serve.
These cake bars are so good! Our family couldn't keep away. Easy to make, just read the directions first, then go! Feeds many...or it should.