- 1 pound penne noodles (4 cups dry)
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce, 26 ounce size
- 1 jar marinara sauce, 26 ounce size
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook and drain pasta. Mix the two sauces together in a large mixing bowl. Add mozzarella cheese and combine. Add drained pasta. Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish and bake about 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle parmesan on top and bake another five minutes. Enjoy!
This was so fast and even for me, a non-pasta fanatic, great-tasting! Just the right amount of sauciness to noodle ratio. And all the kids loved it. It makes a ton, a full 9x13 pan, but ours was mostly gone the first night.