- 15 minute pizza dough
- alfredo sauce, or jarred (Classico is best)
- cooked, chopped chicken
- chopped tomato
- spinach, frozen and thawed and dried, or fresh, chopped
- mozzarella cheese
- Bake the dough as directed for about 5-6 minutes, without any toppings.
- Remove from oven, poke some holes in the crust with a fork. Add alfredo sauce, chicken, spinach, tomatoes, then cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for about 5 more minutes or until brown and crispy on the bottom.
This is a great recipe! And because of the spinach and tomatoes on there it's really healthy...right! Cooking the pizza this way makes it so crispy, which I really prefer for pizza.