Cookies and Cream Pudding Pie
(from Kraft.com, as well as beautiful pic)
- 26 Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Arrange cookies on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. (Cookies should cover plate evenly.)
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add ice cream. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 3 min.; pour into prepared pie plate.
- Refrigerate several hours or until set. To decorate, spoon whipped topping into resealable sandwich bag. Squeeze extra air out of bag; close tightly. Snip a small corner off bottom of bag with scissors. Squeeze bag gently to make design. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.