White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and white chocolate pudding mix. Set aside.
3. In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate chips.
4. Mix in a small bowl the cinnamon sugar mixture. Scoop out cookie dough and roll into balls. Roll the balls in the cinnamon sugar and place two inches apart on baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!
These are so good! I will make these again.