Italian Turkey Stuffed Shells
(picture and recipe from goodthingsutah.com)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown and drain the ground turkey.
- Boil the water and cook the Large shelled pasta, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion, and cook until translucent, about three minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, mushrooms, and 4 cups of the shredded cheese. Cook until the cheese has melted, stirring occasionally. While the sauce is cooking, add the cooked turkey.
- Place the pasta in a 9x13 inch glass dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spoon the mixture into the shells, saving sauce to spoon around the shell pasta.
Cover the top of the dish with foil. Bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with green salad or green beans and bread.
|To Email:||To Email is Required. A valid email address is required.|
|Your Name:||Your Name is Required.|
|Your Email:||Your Email is Required. A valid email address is required.|
You can send a story to multiple email addresses by separating the email addresses with a semicolon (;)
This station will not store your email address or your recipient's email address or use them in any way.