Slow Cooker BBQ Beef
- 4-6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle of barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- In a bowl mix 2/3 of the bottle of barbecue sauce, Italian Salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Shred chicken and place back in crock pot. Drain any excess juice if desired.
- Add remaining 1/3 of bottle barbecue sauce to chicken and mix.
- Makes at least 8 sandwiches.