Herbed Chicken in Puff Pastry
- 2-3 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I used chicken from a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 pkg Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 egg
- 1 T. water
- 1 container (4 oz.) garlic & herb spreadable cheese (I found this in the cheese section, Philadelphia brand..the other flavors would work too)
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Mix egg and water. Preheat oven to 400.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 14" square and cut into 4 (7") squares. Spread about 2 T. of the cheese spread in center of each square. Sprinkle with 1 T. parsley and top with cooled chicken. Brush edges of squares with egg mixture. Fold each corner to center on top of chicken and seal edges. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 25 min. or until golden.