- 1 15 oz can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4-5 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped (I skip- don't like it!)
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into small pieces (I diced some yellow onion- all I had)
- 1-2 medium avocadoes, diced
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing, mixed according to package directions. (this brand is best)
Serve with tortilla chips or over a salad.
Yum! This is another one stolen from my ward cookbook, but what can I say? I'm making this again, so it's going into my tried and true file, aka my blog.