- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed (I skip)
- Few drops hot pepper sauce
Addictive and tasty!
- Cook and stir celery, red peppers and onions in butter in medium saucepan on medium heat until tender.
- Add Velveeta; cook on low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Add broccoli, rosemary and hot pepper sauce; cook until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Serve with toasted bread pieces, Ritz Crackers and/or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.