Strawberry Nesquick Nibblers
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry milk Powder, Nestle's
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 drops red food coloring
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer beat the butter, strawberry milk and brown sugar until well combined.
- Place eggs into a bowl and whisk in 1-2 drops of food coloring. Pour into mixer along with vanilla and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix to combine then slowly add to wet ingredients along with white chips. Mix on low until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart (or grease the pan).
- Bake for 9-11 minute or until edges just start to brown. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. about 3 dozen cookies
These were a hit and the whole family loved them. Will try with Chocolate Nesquick next time.