- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsps. baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addiction. Add the salt and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until fluffy but still soft. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Great cookies! Make sure not to overbake, as they will set up nicely on the cookie sheet after baking for about 8 minutes and taste best not well-done! This recipe uses a lot of cocoa which makes it extra chocolatey.