- 1 lb. frozen spinach (thawed and strained)
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups not marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1/2 cup half & half (or just sub in some mayo)
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 diced tomato (optional)
Here's another one from allrecipes.com that I like too.
Spinach, Artichoke Alfredo Dip
I really love my dips! This is a great way to think you're eating healthy...but it's not that bad, right? Especially if you call it dinner! Feel free to add some cooked chopped chicken if you want!