Quick and Easy Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 t. garlic powder
- 8 oz. cream cheese (I use Neufchatel)
- 2 cups milk (I use 1%)
- dash of pepper
- 2/3 c. parmesan cheese (I use Kraft Parmesan in the green container)
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt margarine.
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder, whisking until smooth.
- Add milk slowly, blending it in to sauce.
- Add parmesan and pepper, cooking a few more minutes until desired consistency.
Also, good rolls taste great dipped in this sauce!