3 Bean Salad
- 1 15-oz can green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can yellow wax beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery stalks, chopped fine (I skipped)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine (I used sweet)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 In a large bowl, mix the beans, celery, onion, parsley and rosemary.
2 In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add the dressing to the beans. Toss to coat.
3 Chill beans in the refrigerator for several hours, to allow the beans to soak up the flavor of the dressing.
Yield: Serves 4 to 8. (or 20 if you are a normal person who eats a little scoop of this salad- it's kind of a side-side salad
This is a great non-green salad veggie side dish. A little tangy, a teensy bit sweet, it adds a nice contrast to a meat main dish.