Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (I used breasts)
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 c. buffalo wing sauce (I made my own using 1/3 c. hot pepper sauce, 1/3 c. ketchup, and 2 T honey and blended it together, throwing it in the crockpot with the chicken)
- 3/4 c. ranch dressing
- 8 tortillas
- shredded lettuce or spinach
- Place chicken in the crockpot, cover with salt and wing sauce, cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Drain as much of the liquid from the crockpot after finishing cooking, and shred chicken. Add ranch dressing, mix and serve in tortillas.
These were so good! Luckily they weren't too spicy for the kids. You can make them more spicy by adding more hot sauce. Ranch, of course, tames the spicy flavor. The kids like dipping these in ranch and the flavor is awesome. Of course you can make these even quicker using rotisserie chicken, canned chicken and heating it up on the stove or microwave.