Boo Cups or Oreo Parfaits
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 20 oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half each of the whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the remaining cookie crumbs into each of 15 (6-oz.) paper or plastic cups. Cover evenly with layers of the pudding mixture and remaining cookie crumbs.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts. Add chocolate chips for the eyes. Serve immediately. Or, refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover and store leftover desserts in refrigerator.