Pink Lemonade Pie
(adapted from kraft.com)
- 6 oz. frozen Pink Lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (can be low-fat), softened
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- few drops red food coloring (makes it look better!)
- Mix ice cream and concentrate with a mixture until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip and food coloring.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Freeze until firm.
A great variation:
1 can raspberry lemonade concentrate
2 cups raspberry sherbet (Walmart brand is great)
8 oz cool whip (lite)
2 graham cracker crusts, or 1 13x9 pan with crushed graham crackers and 1/4 cup melted butter mixed in
Mix concentrate with sherbet in mixer or stir until well-blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour in graham cracker crust. Freeze! Take out to thaw 10 minutes before serving. So good!