Chicken and Potatoes a la Crock Pot
- 1 1/2 pound red potatoes, chunked
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz size) cream of whatever soup (I used chicken)
- 1 envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 12 ounces chicken breast without skin -- cut into strips
- Place potatoes in slow cooker.
- Beat together the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix. Stir in chicken strips and spread over potatoes (or just stir all together).
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender. Stir once after 5-6 hours. Stir before serving.
This was a good recipe! I loved being able to use my crock pot for potatoes. You'll need to watch the time on the potatoes because mine was about 4 hours, and I used about 4 chunked potatoes, and one chicken breast. I didn't have ranch seasoning, I just poured some prepared ranch in there, which was good too, though it might have not had as much of a ranch flavor that way. We enjoyed this meal! Kid-friendly.