(from Taste of Home magazine)
- 1 pkg. (13x9 pan size) fudge brownie mix
- 6 oz cream cheese (almost a full cube)
- 6 T. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions.
- Spread 2 cups into a greased 13x9 pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, flour, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread evenly over brownie batter.
- Top with remaining brownie batter then cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs (brownies may appear moist). Cool completely and frost.
I really can't say more about these- if you imagine these would taste good, then most likely you'll love them. They didn't last long at our house! I halved the recipe (my brownie mix was the smaller size) and put it into an 11x7 casserole dish and it made enough for us. If you have a 13x9 and aren't sharing, then it's a lot of pressure to eat a lot more fast!