Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked then sliced (I cook mine in the crockpot)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped small, or 1 bag of romaine salad mix
- 1 15-ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups corn
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- shredded or cubed cheddar cheese (or Monterey Jack)
- crushed tortilla chips
- cucumbers (optional)
Ranch Salsa Dressing (mix fresh salsa or 1/2 can cilantro-lime diced tomatoes) with 1 cup ranch dressing or as much as desired. A great dressing for this salad!
- Layer toppings on the greens. Pour on dressing, eat!