(click here to see cute picture and recipe at pillsbury)
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 8 hotdogs
- 2 squares American cheese, sliced into 8 strips (optional)
2. Roll out crescents from can, making 4 rectangles by sealing 2 rolls together.
3. Cut into long strips, about 4 each rectangle. (supposedly you can get 40 but I did what was easiest)
4. Wrap a piece of cheese around the hotdog, then 2 strips of dough. Make it like a mummy if you are fun but just twist it around if you are like me.
5. Place on pan sprayed with cooking spray and cook for about 10 minutes or until rolls are cooked. Mine cooked pretty fast!
6. Add mustard for eyes and mouth.
Not the healthiest meal but very fun and I thought they tasted good too! Nothing like processed rolls, dogs, and cheese....every once in a while, right?