- 2 turkey legs (I use 1-2 chicken breasts, cooked already)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed (I usually cut that amount by 1/4 c.)
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 cups water (I use half chicken broth, half water)
- Boil turkey in water until tender. Cut up meat, and add back into turkey broth.
- Add onions, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Boil until tender.
- Add frozen vegetables, and cook 15 minutes more.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup and cubed cheese. Cook over medium-low heat until cheese melts, stirring often.