Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- 1 bag popcorn, popped (I used light butter)
- 1 cube margarine or butter
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. mini-marshmallows (for the topping)
- 1 c. mini marshmallows (that go w/the popped corn)
- Pop your popcorn however you want, then place in bowl with the 1 c. marshmallows.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar on the stove on low-medium, cook for two minutes. Add marshmallows, cook until all melted and mixed.
- Pour over popcorn and marshmallows, stirring well.
Here is a recipe for basically what I'm thinking is the same thing, but microwave version.
Yummy Caramel Popcorn
- 2 bags buttery popcorn (microwave and remove all kernels)
- 26 large marshmallows
- 2 cubes real butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Microwave marshmallows, butter and sugar for 1 ½ minutes then take out and stir. Put back in for 30 seconds.
- Add ¼ tsp. baking soda and put back in for 8 seconds.
- Stir until frothy. Pour over popcorn and eat.