Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Chocolate Covered Pretzels, coarsely crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add eggs and vanilla until well combined then add peanut butter until combined.
3. In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients then stir in white chips and pretzels. Using a medium cookie scoop, drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 9-11 minutes, should still be soft in center. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
3 dozen cookies
I love trying new cookies, and if they have stuff in them I love already (like chocolate covered pretzels) then all the better! These are very rich little puppies but they are tasty.