Frozen Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 cups pureed fresh strawberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat-free milk (or whatever you have)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in refrigerator freezer 2-4 hours before serving.
- Remove from the freezer 30-45 minutes before serving.