Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1 cup warm milk (70 to 80 degrees F)
- 1/4 cup water (70 to 80 degrees F)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll each portion into a 10-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Brush with butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Pinch seams and ends to seal. Place seam side down in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove form pans to wire racks to cool completely.