Spaghetti a la Philly
Makes: 4 servings (about 1 1/2 cups each)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 package (4 ounces) Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons Kraft grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the beef in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the sauce and cream cheese in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted, stirring often.
- Place the spaghetti into a large bowl. Add the beef mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.