Chicken and Craisin Salad
- 16 oz. bag bow tie pasta, or pasta of choice
- 2-3 chicken breasts~cooked, cooled & cubed (I used half a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 c. craisins
- 1 c. red grapes
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1 c. chopped broccoli
- 3/4 c. sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder (I skipped)
Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk them together & cover & place in fridge.
In the mean time, mix all of the salad together, except sunflower seeds, in a large bowl. Toss together. Just before serving mix in sunflower seeds & dressing.
Yum. Nice change of pace from the Italian dressing pasta salad. This was yummy and addictive. The dressing is a little on the sweet side, so if you don't like that you can take down the sugar a bit. We loved it though! A great summer meal!