Grilled Chicken Cola Marinade
- 2 c. (16 oz) Coke or Pepsi
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1 T minced garlic (I just threw in some garlic powder)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 T lime juice
- 6 chicken breasts (we like ours cut in smaller pieces- faster to cook evenly all the way through)
1. Combine all ingredients but the chicken in a medium sized bowl. Stir to incorporate well.
2. Add chicken to marinade and refrigerate for 4-24 hrs. (I did about 6 and it was awesome!)
3. Discard marinade and grill until cooked through. (We cook ours over low heat about 20 minutes).
This chicken was so good! My dad always makes the manti bbq chicken with soy sauce and sprite, and we love that recipe too, but this one is great in its own form. Try it!