Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Honey Roasted Potatoes


Honey Roasted Potatoes or Veggies

  • cut up (I like bite-size) potatoes (I like red and sweet potatoes)
  • carrots, peppers, any other veggies you like
  • honey to drizzle over top
  • salt and pepper
  • 2 T. chopped onion
  1. Preheat oven to 375. Line baking dish with tinfoil to avoid cleaning baked on honey.
  2. Cut up desired veggies in amount needed.
  3. Sprinkle chopped onions on top.
  4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle enough honey on top to lightly glaze.
  5. Bake for 30 minutes to an hour, or until fork-tender.
This is a great way to eat potatoes and other vegetables. This dish goes with mostly any main dish. It is very tasty and doesn't need any adornments, though my kids still use ranch. lame.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Try it with maple syrup, too! I just saw a recipe for roasted veggies using maple syrup, then soon after came and found this one. I'll have to give both a try and see which one I like better. Both sound good!