Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- 1 bag spinach leaves
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 bag craisins (1 cup or whatever)
- 1 bottle real bacon bits (optional)
- 1 1/2 c. swiss cheese, mozarella, or feta
- 1 c. slivered almonds, toasted
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
Toss all together. Add dressing just before serving.
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. dry minced onion
- 3/4 c. oil
- 1 T. poppy seeds
- 1/3 c. + 2 T. white vinegar
Mix together in a blender. Voila!
This was a tasty salad! Fancy and flavorful.