Oreo Pudding Cookies
Source: Sweet Treats and More
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package instant Oreo Pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Hershey's Cookies N Cream candy cars broken into small pieces (I was feeling too cheap so I just used a handful each of white chocolate chips and semi-sweet)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in pudding mix until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Stir in cookies n' cream pieces and chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or a spoon, place dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. You do not want to over-bake these! Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooking rack. Store in air-tight container. Makes three dozen.
These are a lot like these chocolate chip cookies that use vanilla pudding mix. I love the cookies n' cream pudding mix addition! These are awesome. I think the flavor is best when the cookies cool.