Honey Lime Enchiladas
- 5 T. honey
- 3 T. lime juice
- 2 t. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4-6 flour tortillas
- colby or monterey jack cheese, shredded (I always use cheddar)
- 10 oz. can green enchilada sauce (I like Green Salsa Verde)
- 1/4 c. whipping cream (optional)
- Mix first 4 ingredients together and toss with shredded chicken. Let it "marinate" for at least a half hour.
- Pour some green enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Fill flour tortillas with chicken and shredded cheese.
- Pour the rest of the can of green enchilada sauce mixed with the cream over enchiladas then sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
**I used the filling (chicken, lime juice, honey, corn, black beans, cheese) as a filling for quesadillas and they were delicious!!)