Monday, September 22, 2008

A tasty fast meal


Apricot Chicken

  • 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
  • 2/3 cup French dressing ( I use no-fat successfully)
  • 1/3-1/2 cup apricot preserves
  • 2-3 chicken breasts
  1. Place everything in crock pot over chicken.
  2. Cook on high 3 hours or until done.
  3. Serve over rice or with potatoes.
This is one of our favorites. It is no-fail. I never measure out the ingredients and just throw in the amount of each that looks right and it tastes great every time. Olivia even eats this! She eats it with a toothpick so it will be like free samples. Whatever works.. the sauce is so good we like to add broccoli (I like frozen chopped) to make the veggies taste good. And they do!

1 comment:

Megz said...

Couldn't quite get my kids to eat it. But hub loved it and I like anything in the crockpot.