(adapted from Laura's recipe)
- 2 cans cannelloni beans, not drained
- 1-2 cups cooked chicken, diced (I cook one breast in the crockpot with the chili)
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic (I use 1/4 t. garlic powder)
- 1 t. cumin
- 1 can green chilies (I usually skip)
- a pinch oregano
- 1/2 c. chicken broth (you can add more to thin soup later if desired)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (I use 4-6 oz lowfat)
- a handful corn
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- Add all to crock pot except cream cheese!
- Cook for 3 hours on high. Add cream cheese last 30 minutes.