White Velvet Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream the butter, sugar, cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolk and vanilla. Stir in flour. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out, cut in shapes, and place on ungreased pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. They will look white when done.
Yum. These are addicting, kind of melt-in-your mouth, and not as sweet/fluffy as normal sugar cookies. You can still decorate them with frosting, or eat them plain.