Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Stir-fry veggie blend, or frozen broccoli is good, too
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- Cook your chicken in a crock pot (I like to do it this way-more hands-off-I just add a little soy sauce and brown sugar) or you can cook it in a stir-fry pan.
- Prepare veggies. Mine steam in my rice cooker while my rice cooks.
- Prepare teriyaki sauce- it's quite fast- takes about 10 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken into the teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare bowls as desired with rice, sauce, and veggies.