- 12 oz package broccoli slaw (located in the salad section)
- 1 pkg Ramen noodles (toast in the oven is best) with seasoning packet (I use as many or as little noodles as I feel like)
- 1/4 c. Red Wine Vinegar, Apple Cider or Rice Vinegar
- 1/3 c. salad oil
- cooked, chopped chicken breast (I use just one)
- 1/4 c. chopped green onion
- 2 1/2 T sugar, or to taste
Combine and let flavors mingle for a few hours. Chill. We like this served over (and eaten with!) grilled cheese.
One of R's favorite meals. Salad tastes better the next day even. If rushed for time you can use Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing instead of making the dressing from scratch. It is a good substitute! Try crockpotting your chicken in with the dressing as well.