Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. peanut butter (I use 3/4 c. so a more muted pb flavor)
- 2 3/4 c. flour
- 3/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1 c. chocolate chips (I like milk chocolate)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream together margarine and brown sugar. Beat in eggs, pb, and vanilla.
3. Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and powder and salt. Stir in choco chips.
4. Bake for 9-11 minutes, depending on whether you like soft or crispy. I like soft at 9 minutes.