- 1 pkg. pull-apart cookies (really any flavor you want)
- Reese's Miniatures, Hershey's Kisses, any mini-candybar
- Mini cupcake tray, or normal cupcake tray if you do 1 1/2-2 cookies per hole
1. Pull apart cookie and roll into a ball. Place one ball in each hole in cupcake tray.
2. Bake according to package directions.
3. Remove from oven and gently place Miniature or Kiss into each cookie. Carefully remove cookies to cool on wire rack.
What's not to love about these? Easy, fast, a double treat.