- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 T salt
- 6 oz (1/2 can) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 T brown sugar
- 1 t balsamic vinegar (I used red wine vinegar)
- 3 T ketchup
- olive oil for browning chicken
- Cut chicken into strips or largish chunks.
- Dredge in flour and salt, shake off excess.
- Brown chicken in a skillet with a bit of olive oil (you are not trying to cook the chicken--just give it some color and get the flour mixture to stick a bit)
- Place into crockpot.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the top of chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, low for 6-8.