Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rolo Cookies Easy


Rolo Cookies

  • 1 box Devil's food cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 1/2 pkg. Rolos candies
Mix the first three ingredients together and then roll into little balls with 1 rolo inside each ball ( try to make them as small as possible to maximize the rolo to dough ratio). Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. Makes about 30.

Russell bought a box of Devil's Food Cake Mix for our food storage so this recipe and the pumpkin one will really use our supply! The kids love these cookies because of the caramel inside. I like them just fine but I could take or leave them. The easiness of the prep is what is great for me.

3 comments:

Jessie Dallas said...

These are the most delicious things ever! I have made them for years - they are especially good when they're a few minutes out of the oven so they're still soft!

The Smith Family said...

Delish...just made a batch and my family loved them!

Debbie Bolduc said...

Fabulous, with a few minor changes! Dough is very sticky to work with so I dipped my hands in unsweetened cocoa powder before rolling in balls. I dipped the top in finely chopped pecans before baking. I also drizzled them with melted white chocolate with squeeze bottles. These were to die for :-)!!