Monday, April 14, 2008

Poppy Seed Chicken



Poppy Seed Chicken


  • 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
  • 2/3 c. sour cream
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers, crumbled
  • 2 T. poppy seeds
  • 1 cube melted butter (I use 6 T)

1. Combine chicken, sour cream and soup in casserole bowl or pan.

2. Mix crackers with melted butter and poppy seeds.

3. Mix 3/4 cracker mixture with chicken mixture, sprinkle the rest on top

4. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.


Feeds 4 adults. Kids like this- we all love it.


3 comments:

Daralyn said...

Erin, did you get this out of the Daily Herald? I cut it out and just haven't tried it yet.

Megz said...

I thought I gave you this except you omitted half the ingredients! Like the water chestnuts and the red pepper. Also, do you like the big chunks or Ritz or are you just too lazy to crumble?

cold cocoa said...

I got it from my neighbor a few years ago. Megan, I think I gave you this one and you said yours had those weird ingredients in it. Water chestnuts only belong in stir-fry! Good to see you Darla...I thought you were boycotting my blogs!